About Me

My photo
My Reviewer's Philosophy: I believe that every film has its audience. One man’s Citizen Kane is another man’s Texas Chain Saw Massacre. My purpose is to help you spend your entertainment dollars wisely. A bad review never kept me from going to a film I wanted to see, but a good review will sometimes get me to a film I never considered. As a movie lover I want you to go to the movies. When more people go to the movies, the more movies get made. But, I also believe that if you enjoy the films you see, you naturally will be inclined to go more often. So join me in supporting our film industry by going to a movie today. Hopefully I can steer you towards a good one. See you at the movies. Melanie Wilson

Monday, May 4, 2009

Great Idea For An Event Or Fundraiser

I was scrolling through my web site looking for comments, and trying to figure out why my fonts are inconsistent, when I discovered a note from D. I’ve only been blogging for 3 months now and all this stuff is new to me and I’m still trying to figure it out. Anyway, D. works for a company called Open Air Productions and they specialize in outdoor movie events. I visited her site and then her BLOG, and found it all very exciting.

If you are planning a big event or a new way to fundraise for your favorite charity check out,
www.openairprod.com. If you go to www.openairprod.com/blog you find some fun articles, ideas and suggestions.

Thank you D. for visiting my site. It’s nice to know that people actually read it. I hope you have a wonderful, exciting summer.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment