About Me

My photo
My Reviewer's Philosophy: I believe that every film has its audience. One man’s Citizen Kane is another man’s Texas Chain Saw Massacre. My purpose is to help you spend your entertainment dollars wisely. A bad review never kept me from going to a film I wanted to see, but a good review will sometimes get me to a film I never considered. As a movie lover I want you to go to the movies. When more people go to the movies, the more movies get made. But, I also believe that if you enjoy the films you see, you naturally will be inclined to go more often. So join me in supporting our film industry by going to a movie today. Hopefully I can steer you towards a good one. See you at the movies. Melanie Wilson

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesdays at Laemmle's; my new favorite day

Tuesday is now my favorite movie going day. I've written earlier about the Laemmle Theatre's discount programs, but now if you combine the New Deal Thursday with the Premiere card, the savings are incredible. With your Premiere Card, the New Deal six dollar admission becomes five dollars, and the one dollar popcorn becomes eighty cents. I don't know how long they can keep this up, but I am a big fan. You'll find me at a Laemmle theatre every Tuesday for as long as it lasts. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment