About Me

My photo
My Reviewer's Philosophy: I believe that every film has its audience. One man’s Citizen Kane is another man’s Texas Chain Saw Massacre. My purpose is to help you spend your entertainment dollars wisely. A bad review never kept me from going to a film I wanted to see, but a good review will sometimes get me to a film I never considered. As a movie lover I want you to go to the movies. When more people go to the movies, the more movies get made. But, I also believe that if you enjoy the films you see, you naturally will be inclined to go more often. So join me in supporting our film industry by going to a movie today. Hopefully I can steer you towards a good one. See you at the movies. Melanie Wilson

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Box

It is impossible to see every film that comes out in a year. Even professional film critics miss a few. So every once in awhile when someone is going to see a film that is not on my high priority list, I’ll asked them to check it out for me and let me know if it is worth my while.

My brother saw the film The Box at the Sustainer Theatre in Point Base Balad, Iraq. He sent this emailed review to me and I thought I’d publish it as is. Based on his opinion, I will not be seeing this film anytime soon.

The Box = Not first run, not second run, matter of fact don’t even rent it, don’t even pick up the box, leave it there.

John Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment