About Me

My photo
My Reviewer's Philosophy: I believe that every film has its audience. One man’s Citizen Kane is another man’s Texas Chain Saw Massacre. My purpose is to help you spend your entertainment dollars wisely. A bad review never kept me from going to a film I wanted to see, but a good review will sometimes get me to a film I never considered. As a movie lover I want you to go to the movies. When more people go to the movies, the more movies get made. But, I also believe that if you enjoy the films you see, you naturally will be inclined to go more often. So join me in supporting our film industry by going to a movie today. Hopefully I can steer you towards a good one. See you at the movies. Melanie Wilson

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Love You, Man

Paul Rudd, I love you, man. Jason Segel, I love you too.

Now, I have to explain something about myself. I am not a laugh out loud kind of person. Usually, when someone tells a joke, you may get a tight, polite smile. Or, maybe a chuckle, with a slight head nod. I’m a thinker, and I internalize things. I’m basically very reserved. But ,when I saw this movie, not only did I laugh out loud, I laughed so much, that I became self-conscience, and started putting my hand over my mouth. This movie is hysterical.

I loved this movie from beginning to end. The cast is full of great characters. Even the tiniest walk-on role was brilliant. The movie was well paced, clever, fresh, and had something for the boys and the girls. It was an equally opportunity laugher. Every girl will fall in love with Paul Rudd, whose character is very in-touch with his feminine side. And, every guy will want to hang out with Jason Segal, who is not afraid to be a guy, but still says what he feels. Rashinda Jones is adorable as the perfect girl friend.This is a romance with a “bromance.” After you’ve seen this film, you will know what I mean. I really loved this movie and the entire cast is excellent. Go see it!

Rating: Must See I’m still laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment